Associate of Arts – General Studies
PROGRAM OUTCOMES FOR ASSOCIATE OF ARTS DEGREE IN GENERAL STUDIES:
- The student will express ideas effectively through writing and
- The student will demonstrate use of technology.
- The student will develop their knowledge of various cultures with an emphasis on the Lakota/Dakota culture.
- The student will demonstrate mathematical skills and reasoning:
- organize and analyze data to make inferences about real world situations (critical thinking skills),
- apply the basic math properties to solve equations and inequalities (mathematical principles).
Associate of Arts – General Studies Nursing Transfer
- The student will gain the acquired basic principles and skills in the general education area required for transfer to a four-year institution of higher learning.
- The student will complete transfer requirements for furthering their nursing education.