Associate of Arts – Pre-Engineering
PROGRAM OUTCOMES FOR ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN PRE-ENGINEERING
- The student will apply knowledge of Chemistry, Physics, mathematics through Calculus II, and introductory engineering to the analysis of engineering problems.
- The student will conduct experiments and analyze and interpret data.
- The student will design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints at a level typical of a beginning 3rd year undergraduate in an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.) accredited engineering program.
- The student will function on teams having a diversity of educational, occupational, and cultural backgrounds.
- The student will identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems at a level typical of a beginning 3rd year undergraduate in an ABET accredited engineering program.