DIVISION OF EDUCATION
PROGRAM OUTCOMES FOR EDUCATION PROGRAMS:
- The candidate will demonstrate discipline content knowledge, pedagogical and professional knowledge, and skills/dispositions needed to educate all learners through field and practicum experiences.
- The candidate will demonstrate and use formal and informal assessment strategies to evaluate and ensure the continuous development of the diverse learner.
- The candidate will be a reflective thinker who continually evaluates the effects of his/her choices and actions on others and who seeks opportunities to serve the community and grow professionally.
- The candidate will demonstrate knowledge and sensitivity of global cultures/ethnicities, and an awareness of diverse learning styles, with a focus on Lakota/Dakota culture and language.
- The candidate will demonstrate the ability to integrate tools of instructional and assistive technology into teaching and professional practice.