This program is designed to prepare students for transfer to a four-year institution of higher learning in an engineering discipline. Students who complete this program will have a background in mathematics, science, and engineering that enables them to succeed in the 3rd and 4th year of an ABET accredited 4-year engineering program.
- The student will apply knowledge of Chemistry, Physics, mathematics through Calculus II, and introductory engineering to the analysis of engineering problems.
- The student will conduct experiments and analyze and interpret data.
- The student will design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints at a level typical of a beginning 3rd year undergraduate in an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.) accredited engineering program.
- The student will function on teams having a diversity of educational, occupational, and cultural backgrounds.
- The student will identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems at a level typical of a beginning 3rd year undergraduate in an ABET accredited engineering program.