Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
PROGRAM OUTCOMES FOR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
- The student will demonstrate advanced knowledge of operations, administration and financing of a business.
- The student will demonstrate advanced level to communicate effectively in in writing and orally.
- The student will demonstrate advanced principles and concepts of: economics, management, finance, accounting, marketing and business law.
- The student will apply advanced management theory and techniques to actual business situations.
- The student will evaluate the financial position of an organization through the examination of balance sheets, cash flow statements, key financial ratios and make strategic business decisions/recommendations.
- The student will demonstrate understanding of the global economics, ethical issues, and the legal environment of today’s business.
- The student will apply knowledge of current computer information systems to the business environment.