Sitting Bull College offer certificate, associate, and bachelor level programs for students seeking training in Business Administration. The Business Administration Program offer students’ the skills necessary to be positive and successful in a number of management level positions. Business Administration derives its instructional base from the employment field of business and has as its mission the preparation of individuals for employment in business occupations, including entrepreneurship. Employment and Career Opportunities include the following: Entrepreneurship, Administrative Services, Advertising, Financial Management, Human Resource, Sales, Tourism, Training and Development, Purchasing, Storage and Distribution and all area markets.
Certificate – Entrepreneurship
Associate of Science – Business Administration/Management
Associate of Arts – Business Administration
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
Master of Business Administration
Criteria for Admission to the MBA Program
Application requirements will include:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.50 or at least 2.75 in the last two years of their degree program.
- Letter of application to the program. The letter of applications should address:
- Career background with life experiences that have resulted based on the career decision.
- Description of one’s qualifications and preparation for a Master of Business Administration Degree.
The resume and letter of application can be emailed to email@example.com
Degree plans, degree requirements, and more information can be viewed under Degree Plans in the Programs’ tab.
Rachel Kuntz (Business)
Sitting Bull College
9299 Hwy 24 Fort Yates, ND 58538