International Students

Sitting Bull College is not currently accepting applications for admission from international students. Sitting Bull College is not a SEVP approved school and cannot accept other non-immigrant students for regular admission. The College is not able to issue student visas to any international student at this time.

For additional information see: Department of Education FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions: International Education.

Who is an international student?
International students are applicants who are not US citizens or permanent residents.

I/my parents/husband/wife have applied for a green card. Am I still an international student?
Yes. You are still considered an international student until you have the green card.

Links to International Students Admissions at regional colleges:

University of North Dakota

Bismarck State College

University of Mary

South Dakota State University