Mission Statement: To contribute to a growing reservation economy by assisting in the creation, development and/or expansion of small business.
- Offer one on one consultation with business people and individuals contemplating starting or expanding a business.
- Assist individuals in preparing business plans including access to business planning software and assistance in using software.
- Assist small business enterprises and potential enterprises find financing that is appropriate to their needs and financial position.
- Offer Entrepreneurship Training to business people and individuals contemplating starting a business and assist it in the application process.
- Operate a business incubator.
- Make available to business clients books, publications, how-to manuals, and videotapes dealing with business issues.
- Conduct workshops on specific business topics.
- Network with other business resource providers, both technical and financial, and utilize these resources to assist business enterprises on the reservation.
- Develop additional financing sources for small businesses on the reservation.
- Research specific business related issues.
- Conduct outreach to farmers and ranchers in the two county area. Provide business planning services to farmers and ranchers.
- Small business loans and Credit Builder loans through Oyate Community Development Corporation
Small Business Development Centers
North Dakota Dept. of Commerce
Lewis & Clark Regional Development Council
USDA Rural Development
USDA Farm Service Agency
Small Business Administration
Bureau of Indian Affairs
Oyate Community Development Corporation
Free online tax filing
For more information, contact:
Jonathan Anderson, TBIC Director
Sitting Bull College
9299 Highway 24
Fort Yates, ND 58538
Ph: (701) 854-8122