The Business Administration Program offer students’ the skills necessary to be positive and successful in a number of management level positions. Business Administration derives its instructional base from the employment field of business and has as its mission the preparation of individuals for employment in business occupations, including entrepreneurship. Employment and Career Opportunities include the following: Entrepreneurship, Administrative Services, Advertising, Financial Management, Human Resource, Sales, Tourism, Training and Development, Purchasing, Storage and Distribution in all area markets.
The program prepares students for positions in the accounting/business world or for transfer to a four-year institution of higher learning. The curriculum is designed to offer students an introduction to business, accounting, and economics.
- The student will prepare and interpret various financial reports for a business.
- The student will exhibit professional skills in written and verbal communication.
- The student will demonstrate practical application of small business management principles including supervision, marketing, and business planning techniques.
- The student will demonstrate knowledge of legal issues relating to business.
- The student will display basic knowledge of global, national, local, and Native American tribal economic concepts.
Employment and career opportunities for the Associates degree include: Entrepreneurship, Administrative Services, Advertising, Financial Management, Human Resources Technician, Sales, Tourism, Training and Development, Purchasing, Storage and Distribution in all area markets.