The Business Administration Program offer students’ the skills necessary to be positive and successful in a number of management level positions. Business Administration derives its instructional base from the employment field of business and has as its mission the preparation of individuals for employment in business occupations, including entrepreneurship. Employment and Career Opportunities include the following: Entrepreneurship, Administrative Services, Advertising, Financial Management, Human Resource, Sales, Tourism, Training and Development, Purchasing, Storage and Distribution in all area markets.
- The student will demonstrate advanced level to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- The student will demonstrate advanced proficiency of integration of business concepts.
- The student will apply advanced management theory and techniques to actual business situations.
- The student will be able to evaluate an organization and provide strategic business recommendations.
- The student will analyze the impact of global business issues.
- The student will demonstrate proficiency of current computer information systems within the business environment.
Employment and career opportunities for the Bachelor’s degree include; entrepreneur, manager, program director, comptroller, sales manager, human resource manager, personnel director, marketing manager, bookkeeper, auditor, real estate agent, information systems manager, business consultant, and online entrepreneur.